Three Simple Steps To Setup Your Online Fundraiser
1. Sign Up using your email if you are a new user. If your email is already registered, Sign In.
2. Create your personal fundraiser including your goal, a nice description and a photo you will be recognized by.
3. View your new fundraiser and invite friends and family to reach your goal.
Please note: If you have donated, registered for an event or signed up for a e-newsletter in the past, you may already have an account.
If this is the case, you just need to sign in or reset your password to continue.
Here are just a few examples of events inspired by imaginative donors like you:
- “Donate Your Change” Coin Cans: Sign up for our change can program. Place the can in your office or business and collect money for AFA.
- Dance Marathon or a Fun Run: Charge a registration fee and encourage participants to get sponsors.
- Sports Tournament: Form a team—dodgeball, kickball, softball, etc.—and recruit other teams to join. Charge a registration fee to enter the tournament and encourage participants to get sponsors.
- Hold a Street or Neighborhood Garage Sale: Rally the neighborhood to join you and make the garage sale THE place to go to get a great deal for a great cause!
- Celebrate with AFA: Celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, weddings or other special occasions with the AFA. In lieu of gifts, ask friends to make a donation to the AFA in honor of your special day.
How will you make a difference?
This template controls the elements:
FOOTER: Footer Title, Footer Descriptions
CUSTOM MENU: Images and columns into header main menu submenu items
* This message is only visible in administrative mode